Saturday, March 30, 2013

A Week of Change

Hello my wonderful readers! It has been a while since I have written, but time has been flying by hasn't it? Since I last wrote I have been able to enjoy a wonderful week of Bible Conference and have got back into the swing of school. This past week of school was fairly mellow and I had a lot of time to think about the messages that I heard during Bible Conference. 

One thing that was prevalent in a majority of the messages was to do the hard thing. This was something that really had an impact on me because there are several areas of my life that I have been resisting doing the hard thing. The biggest one was dealing with my major. Since switching to Elementary education last fall I have really missed my science classes and studying medicine. I began to pray that God would lead me in the right direction. Of course I was automatically drawn back to anything having to do with a medical career, so I began to look for a direction. I was led to Pre-physical Therapy. 

I officially switched my major this past week and I feel very nervous and excited to see how God will chose to lead me through Med school. Being a doctor of any kind has been a dream since I was a little girl. I love going to the doctor and looking at the different equipment  As I got older I would ask the doctor question about their job and would take in anything that they would teach me. I am so excited and I know that it's a long road. 

So here I am...getting ready for med school, praying for continued guidance. I can't wait to see what the future holds, but for now I will just Keep Calm and Write On. 

No comments:

Post a Comment