Saturday, June 15, 2013

Let the Summer Begin

Dear Readers,
First of all I apologize for pretty much dropping off the face of the planet for the past 2 months. Life has been terribly crazy with the semester ending, changing my major, and then packing up and heading out west for the summer adventure of a lifetime!!!

Camp is a big part of my summer adventure. I have been here for three weeks as part of an AMAZING team. I am working as a wrangler this summer. We just finished our very first week of camp with campers. Jr. Camp kept us all on our feet. We are all now enjoying the fact that we have a day and a half to catch up on sleep and relax before we have about 100 campers descend upon our lovely little camp for another week of business and fun.

For now that's about it, I promise I will try to write a little more about camp and the fun things that happen. But for now I will Keep Calm and Write On...and Finish Med School!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment