Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sending the Letters

If someone had told me six months ago that I would be at the stage in my life that I am right now, I would have laughed in their face. Never, in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that I would graduate from college, go to Disney, and fall in love with my best friend all in the same week.

They say that your whole life can change in the span of one second. I never realized how true that was until December 16 after my last final exam was done and I drove off of campus. The whole world was laying in front of me, I had limitless opportunities. Little did I know that they were about to get better.

2016 is going to be the busiest, most exciting, happiest year of my entire life, and I really can't think of a better way to record the memories from it than by blogging about it. With college behind me and many adventures ahead I want to dedicate this year's blog posts to the things that are going on in my life right now. This year I will be sharing stories with you of job hunting, vacations, and falling in love.

This year, the letters are getting sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment