Friday, January 11, 2013

A New Semester, A New Life, A New Start.

Wow! It has been so long since I have posted on my blog! Time just gets away from us sometimes. Well, much has happened since I last wrote. I officially changed my major. I am now studying Elementary Education and I am loving every minute of it. I am also working this semester at the campus dry cleaners. It's a really great job, super fun, amazing people, and a great way to de-stress. I am also living with new passions and goals for myself and I am very excited about them.

Because of all of these changes in my life there will be some changes to the my blog as well. First off, I am going to start posting on Friday nights when I have more time and a day ahead of me with no classes. Also, I am going to try to make them shorter so that more of my college friends who don't have oodles of time can read my posts too :)

I am going to try to share a lot of college stories and lessons that I am learning this semester with all of you, my wonderful readers. I am also going to try to share with you some of the many goals and passions that I now have. With the semester getting under way things are just busy right now. I know next week my brain will be a little less jumbled so I can really get my writing on :) So for now I will sign off and leave you all in anticipation until next week. Have a wonderful weekend.

But until then I will just Keep Calm and Write On :D

No comments:

Post a Comment