Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Plan Beyond What I Expected

These past two weeks have just flown by. I cannot seem to find time to sit down and just take a deep breath! But that is simply the life of a college student. Thankfully though I have had time to sit and spend time with My Lord and boy has He been showing me things I never imagined.

Over the past two weeks the Lord has laid my school in Alaska heavily on my heart. I believe that the Lord has called me to return to Alaska for one year after graduating from Bob Jones University with a BS in Elementary Education and teach in the school that I graduate from. I am thrilled and so, so excited about this opportunity. I truly cannot wait to get up there and have my first time in the classroom as a teacher be at Gateway!


The Lord has also shown me that He has an AMAZING plan for my summer. This summer I get to travel and see lots of family and friends and I get to be a wrangler at a camp this summer!! I am SO EXCITED!!


All I can say, dear readers, is this. God has amazing plans for each and every one of us. Things that we may have once said we would never, ever do, may soon become our goals and dreams. Never turn away from His plan, it's always the best! But for now, I will sit in my cozy dorm room on these chilly winter nights, drink coffee, and Keep on Writin' On. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment