Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankfulness is the Key

Being a college student has its ups and its downs. There are many days where you just want to pack your bags and head for Antarctica as fast as you possibly can. That is why thankfulness is the key to success in college, well one of them at least. If you spend each day being thankful for things then really what is there to become so discouraged over? That's right almost nothing. When I say almost I mean that there are definitely exceptions, but 9 out of 10 times it's not as bad as you think. Today is November 1st and in just 21 days we will celebrate Thanksgiving, a holiday that I believe so many have forgotten what it is really all about. This month each of my blog posts will focus on things that I am thankful for here at school. I am hoping that these posts will be an encouragement to you and that you really can enjoy them. The first installment will be uploaded this afternoon, but in the meantime I must go back to my books and keep calm so that I can finish nursing school.

No comments:

Post a Comment